Our experts studied on 47478 reviews available online for 5 Channel Amp, chose the finest ones and prepared 5 Channel Amp Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 5 Channel Amp from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 5 Channel Amp from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best 5 Channel Amp
47478 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the 5 Channel Amp in this article.
|1||Kicker 46CXA6605 Car Audio 5 Channel Amp Speaker & Sub 1200W Amplifier CXA660.5||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Planet Audio AC1800.5 5 Channel Car Amplifier - 1800 Watts||9.8||Check Price|
|3||Skar Audio SK-M9005D Compact Full-Range Class D 5 Channel Car Amplifier||9.6||Check Price|
|4||Soundstream MR5.2000D Rubicon Nano 2000W Class D 5-Channel Marine Amplifier||9.6||Check Price|
|5||Outlaw Model 5000 x 5-Channel Power Amplifier - 5x120 Watts Continuous - High Current Class AB Amplifier - XLR & RCA Inputs -||9.2||Check Price|
|6||Alpine PDR-V75 5 Channel Digital Amplifier - 100W RMS x 4 + 350W RMS x 1||8.8||Check Price|
|7||Rockford Fosgate R2-750X5 750-Watt 5-Channel Amplifier||8.6||Check Price|
|8||Kenwood X8025 5-Channel Power Amplifier||8.4||Check Price|
|9||Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/1000w CEA RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp||8.2||Check Price|
|10||Polk Audio PA D5000.5 900W RMS||8.2||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- Kicker 46CXA6605 Car Audio 5 Channel Amp Speaker & Sub 1200W Amplifier CXA660.5
- Planet Audio AC1800.5 5 Channel Car Amplifier 1800 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-4 Ohm Stable, Mosfet...
- Skar Audio SK-M9005D Compact Full-Range Class D 5 Channel Car Amplifier, 900W
- Soundstream MR5.2000D Rubicon Nano 2000W Class D 5-Channel Marine Amplifier , White
- Outlaw Model 5000 x 5-Channel Power Amplifier | 5x120 Watts Continuous | High Current Class AB Amplifier...
- Alpine PDR-V75 5 Channel Digital Amplifier 100W RMS x 4 + 350W RMS x 1
- Rockford Fosgate R2-750X5 750-Watt 5-Channel Amplifier
- Kenwood X8025 5-Channel Power Amplifier
- Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/1000w CEA RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp, Loud!
- Polk Audio PA D5000.5 900W RMS, 5-Channel Class D PA Series Car Amplifier ,100 Watts x4; 400 Watts x1...
1. Kicker 46CXA6605 Car Audio 5 Channel Amp Speaker & Sub 1200W Amplifier CXA660.5
- Class A/B full-range channels
- Class D bass channel included for one amp to run an entire system
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
2. Planet Audio AC1800.5 5 Channel Car Amplifier – 1800 Watts
- Power – 300 watts max x 4 @2-Ohms plus 5th channel 600 watts max x 1 @2-Ohms, 150 watts max x 4 @4-Ohms plus 5th channel 300 watts max x 1 @-4-Ohms, 600 watts max x 2 bridged @4 Ohms.
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal.
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers.
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current.
- Low & High Level Inputs – A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages.
- Variable Bass Boost – With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s).
- Bridgeable – Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels.
- Specs – Dimensions – Depth 19.7” x Width 10” x Height 2.4”, Weight – 14 lbs.
3. Skar Audio SK-M9005D Compact Full-Range Class D 5 Channel Car Amplifier
- Ultra Compact MOSFET 5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 85 Watts x 4 + 450 Watts x 1 (14. 4v)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20kHz for CH 1-4 & 10Hz – 500Hz for CH 5
- Crossover Control: HPF / Full-Range / LPF | Built In 4-Way Protection Circuitry
- Remote Bass Knob/Cable and Speaker Output Adapter Harness Included
4. Soundstream MR5.2000D Rubicon Nano 2000W Class D 5-Channel Marine Amplifier
- Rubicon Nano 2000W Class D 5-CH Marine amplifier
- High Efficiency Class D Full Range Amplifiers. 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Class D Full Range
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
5. Outlaw Model 5000 x 5-Channel Power Amplifier - 5×120 Watts Continuous - High Current Class AB Amplifier - XLR & RCA Inputs -
- Balanced XLR inputs with Common Mode Rejection
- Differential-sensing RCA input circuit designed to reject input hum
- Independent power supply rectification for each of the 5 channels, to ensure excellent isolation.
- Separate output protection relays for each channel, designed to disengage the speaker from the amp in the unlikely case of a short, or excessive DC offset.
- A modular audio channel design to ensure each audio signal is isolated from the other channels, from input all the way to output.
6. Alpine PDR-V75 5 Channel Digital Amplifier – 100W RMS x 4 + 350W RMS x 1
- PDR Series 5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier | RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- Variable high-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on 4-channel section | Variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave) on sub channel | Variable subsonic filter (8-40 Hz, 24 dB/oct) on sub channel | Variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz) on sub channel.
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input) | Class-D amplifier design | MOSFET power and output stages | Fuse rating: 40A x 2 | Dimensions: 10-3/4″W x 2″H x 6-1/2″D.
- All PDR-Power amplifiers are individually tested and have certified power ratings.
- PDR-Power amplifiers come with a rotatable illuminated badge that makes a very attractive presentation when mounted vertical or horizontally.
7. Rockford Fosgate R2-750X5 750-Watt 5-Channel Amplifier
- The R2-750X5 full-range class-D 5-channel amplifier (1.
- Class D technology makes this amp extremely efficient by reducing demand on the vehicles electrical system (RMS Power: 50 Watts x 4 + 200 Watts x 1 @ 4Ω OR 100 Watts x 4 + 350 Watts x 1 @ 2Ω OR 200 Watts x 2 + N/A @ 4Ω Bridged/Mono).
- Featuring C.
- Featuring fully adjustable 12 dB/octave high and low pass butterworth crossovers, balanced differential inputs with RCA pass through outputs, high level input capable, defeat able auto turn on circuit and top mounted controls.
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller.
8. Kenwood X8025 5-Channel Power Amplifier
- High-Resolution Audio is high-quality sound that exceeds CD standard.
- Output Coil with Magnetic Shield prevents magnetic flux from radiating from the subwoofer’s coil, resulting in reduced noise and enhanced sound quality.
- Detachable sliding terminal cover offers a sleek design and easier installation.
- All terminals and connections are on one side for easier installation and a cleaner look.
- Speaker Level Input Harness is included to connect to speaker wires from factory installed receivers.
9. Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/1000w CEA RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
- Includes: Amplifier.
- Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/2000 Watt RMS 5 Channel Amplifier.
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc).
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply.
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry.
10. Polk Audio PA D5000.5 900W RMS
- Sophisticated unit will withstand numerous elements it encounters while on the water
- Stainless steel hardware throughout to prevent corrosion, short circuit protection and many other marine specific features.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power.Preamp inputs
- Nickel-plated wire terminals and RCA connectors ensure maximum signal transfer
- Protection: Thermal, DC offset, reverse DC voltage and short circuit protection.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 5 Channel Amp currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 5 Channel Amp based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 5 Channel Amp before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 5 Channel Amp they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 5 Channel Amp, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 5 Channel Amp before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 5 Channel Amp will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 5 Channel Amp if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 5 Channel Amp on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.