Are you looking for Air Impact Wrench Reviews? Our experts found 44878 number of feedback online for "Air Impact Wrench" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Air Impact Wrench. On selected products for the Best Air Impact Wrench you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Air Impact Wrench
44878 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Air Impact Wrench in this article.
|1||DEWALT 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Detent Anvil||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Ingersoll Rand 2235QTiMAX 1/2” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Quiet Technology||9.6||Check Price|
|3||Ingersoll Rand 261 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench - High Torque Output||9.2||Check Price|
|4||Ingersoll Rand 231C 1/2” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Lightweight||9.2||Check Price|
|5||Ingersoll Rand 2317G Edge Series Kit with 231G Air Impact Wrench||9.2||Check Price|
|6||Ingersoll Rand 2135QXPA 1/2" Drive Air Impact Wrench||8.8||Check Price|
|7||Ingersoll Rand 2175MAX 1" Pistol Grip Impact Wrench||8.8||Check Price|
|8||Ingersoll Rand 15QMAX 3/8” Drive Air Impact Wrench||8.8||Check Price|
|9||Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMAX 3/4” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Quiet Technology||8.4||Check Price|
|10||Ingersoll Rand 285B-6 1 Pneumatic Impact Wrench - Heavy Duty Torque Output||8.2||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- DEWALT 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Detent Anvil, Cordless, Tool Only...
- Ingersoll Rand 2235QTiMAX 1/2” Drive Air Impact Wrench Quiet Technology, 1,300 ft-lbs Powerful Torque...
- Ingersoll Rand 261 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench High Torque Output, Handle Exhaust, Pressure-Feed...
- Ingersoll Rand 231C 1/2” Drive Air Impact Wrench Lightweight, Max 600 ft-lbs Torque Output, Adjustable...
- Ingersoll Rand 2317G Edge Series Kit with 231G Air Impact Wrench, 170G Air Ratchet Wrench, 5 Piece Socket...
- Ingersoll Rand 2135QXPA 1/2" Drive Air Impact Wrench, Quiet Technology, 1,100 ft-lbs Powerful Nut Busting...
- Ingersoll Rand 2175MAX 1" Pistol Grip Impact Wrench, Air Powered, Up to 2000 ft lbs Reverse Torque Output...
- Ingersoll Rand 15QMAX 3/8” Drive Air Impact Wrench, Ultra Compact, Quiet Technology, Torque Output Up...
- Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMAX 3/4” Drive Air Impact Wrench Quiet Technology, 1,350 ft-lbs Powerful Reverse...
- Ingersoll Rand 285B-6 1 Pneumatic Impact Wrench Heavy Duty Torque Output, 6 Inch Extended Anvil, 1 Inch...
1. DEWALT 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2″ Impact Wrench with Detent Anvil
- 1/2 inch cordless impact wrench has up to 700 ft-lbs of max torque and 1200 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque.
- DEWALT 1/2 inch impact wrench has a compact design of 8-13/16-inch in length
- Multi-speed control of the battery-powered impact wrench is made for a variety of applications (0-400/ 1,200/ 1,900 RPM).
- 1/2-inch Anvil with detent pin (also available with hog ring)
- LED with 20-second delay for increased visibility
2. Ingersoll Rand 2235QTiMAX 1/2” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Quiet Technology
- PRO PERFORMANCE: This Air Impact Wrench tackles heavy duty assembly and disassembly applications, suspension work, and industrial equipment repair with exceptional performance and control; Delivers up to 1,300 foot-pounds of nut busting torque.
- COMPACT, QUIET: Patented Quiet Tool technology reduces sound levels without compromising best in class power performance; Weighing only 4.
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: Titanium hammer case and steel wear plate protect the tool from the harsh environments and can withstand repeated drops; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance.
- SUPERIOR CONTROL: Using the four position power regulator, you can seamlessly switch between power modes and adjust torque output for each task; The one-handed forward/reverse mechanism lets you change direction with a simple button push.
3. Ingersoll Rand 261 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench – High Torque Output
- POWER TO WEIGHT: The Ingersoll Rand 3/4 inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench is lightweight but still delivers high torque output capabilities, making it the best choice for spring work, pinion nut and track pad removal, and major engine teardowns.
- HANDLE EXHAUST: Handle exhaust directs dust and dirt from being blown at you while working, as it directs air away from the operator.
- LASTING PERFORMANCE: This power tool is equipped with a Pressure-Feed Lube System Which provides trouble-free, longer performance.
- JUMBO HAMMER MECHANISM: Patented hammer impact mechanism is unaffected by air pressure changes and delivers 1100 ft/lbs of max torque, and a working torque of 200-900 ft/lbs.
- SQUARE SOCKET: The square socket retaining ring makes this an ideal impact wrench for projects where you need increased socket connection, like auto repair and heavy truck and machinery jobs.
- Trouble-free, longer performance aided by the pressure-feed lube system
- Variable speed throttle allows fine control of rundown speed
- Handle exhaust keeps dust and dirt from being blown at operator
- Patented hammer impact mechanism is unaffected by air pressure changes
- Widely used for off-highway and farm maintenance
4. Ingersoll Rand 231C 1/2” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Lightweight
- CLASSIC CHOICE: Lightweight and easy to maintain, this impact wrench is a reliable choice for auto hobbyists and professional mechanics alike; It provides dependability and durability at exceptional value.
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: The 231C Air Impact Wrench delivers a maximum torque of 600 foot-pounds, and offers enough power to install and remove stubborn bolts, lug nuts, and other hardy fasteners.
- ADJUSTABLE POWER: Its adjustable power regulator lets you easily adjust power output needed for your task at hand; The twin hammer mechanism helps ensure efficient performance with impressive rotational speeds of up to 8,000 rpm.
- COMFORT + CONTROL: At 7.
- READY TO USE: For added convenience, this impact wrench arrives fully lubricated, so it’s ready to use right out of the box.
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
- Easy to service two-piece construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
5. Ingersoll Rand 2317G Edge Series Kit with 231G Air Impact Wrench
- COMPLETE KIT: The Ingersoll Rand Edge Series 2317G Air Combo Kit comes with (1) 231G Air Impact Wrench + (1) 170G Air Ratchet Wrench + 5 PC Socket Set.
- IMPACT WRENCH FEATURES: The 231G Impact Wrench delivers 500 ft/lbs of max torque output and has an exclusive twin hammer impact mechanism that delivers a balanced blow.
- RATCHET WRENCH FEATURES: The 170G Ratchet Wrench is compact, weighs only 2.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGNS: Both wrenches have an ergonomic design that delivers exceptional torque accuracy with increased productivity and safety.
6. Ingersoll Rand 2135QXPA 1/2″ Drive Air Impact Wrench
- PRO PERFORMANCE: The IR 2135QXPA Air Impact Wrench tackles heavy duty assembly and disassembly applications, suspension work, and industrial equipment repair with exceptional performance and control; Delivers up to 1,100 ft/lbs of nut busting torque.
- COMPACT AND QUIET: Patented Quiet Tool technology reduces sound levels without compromising best in class power performance; Weighing only 4 lbs, it’s compact and light, so it minimizes hand fatigue, allowing you to work harder and faster.
- SUPERIOR CONTROL: The one-handed forward/reverse mechanism lets you change direction with a simple button push; Tool is powered by Ingersoll Rand’s finely tuned motor and twin-hammer impact mechanism.
- DEPENDABLE OPERATION: Whether you operate an auto garage or a construction jobsite, you can rely on the 2135QXPA Impact Wrench to perform reliably in harsh working conditions.
7. Ingersoll Rand 2175MAX 1″ Pistol Grip Impact Wrench
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: This impact wrench is lightweight at under 20 pounds, but delivers up to 2000 lb-ft of extreme reverse torque that lasts for the life of the tool.
- RELIABLE DURABILITY: The steel core and chemical resistant housing are made to last even in the harshest working conditions and stand up to drops.
- 360° ADJUSTABLE HANDLE: The side handle rotates fully around the tool as the job demands, increasing maneuverability and user comfort.
- SWIVEL HOSE CONNECTION: Keeps cords from getting tangled so you can move freely around the garage
- BIG BOLTING JOBS: The IR 2175MAX is engineered for big bolting jobs, semi, bus, and heavy equipment tires; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance.
8. Ingersoll Rand 15QMAX 3/8” Drive Air Impact Wrench
- IMPRESSIVE POWER-TO-WEIGHT: At only 2.
- QUIET TECHNOLOGY: Ingersoll Rand’s patented Quiet Tool Technology reduces sound levels without compromising its best in class power performance.
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: Built on the IR Impact Wrench legacy, this tool has shown to last at 2X the life of competitor products; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance.
- SUPERIOR ACCESS: The tool’s stubby 4.
- DEPENDABLE OPERATION: Whether you operate an auto garage or a construction jobsite, you can rely on the 15QMAX Impact Wrench to perform reliably in harsh working conditions; Product is backed by a two-year warranty.
9. Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMAX 3/4” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Quiet Technology
- PRO PERFORMANCE: This Air Impact Wrench is ideal for the most heavy duty applications, such as truck and bus service, construction, and agricultural equipment maintenance, as well as the MRO market; Delivers up to 1,350 foot-pounds of maximum reverse torque.
- COMPACT, QUIET: Patented Quiet Tool technology reduces sound levels without compromising best in class power performance; Weighs only 7.
- MAX EFFICIENCY: Powerful 6-vane motor is 16% more efficient than other types of air motors, resulting in better tool performance and less money spent on compressed air.
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: Steel hammer case protects the tool from harsh environments and can withstand repeated drops; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance.
10. Ingersoll Rand 285B-6 1 Pneumatic Impact Wrench – Heavy Duty Torque Output
- PRO PERFORMANCE: This Heavy Duty Pneumatic Impact Wrench tackles the most demanding auto and industrial tasks with exceptional performance and efficiency; Designed for professional use with over 1475 ft/lbs of torque.
- BEST REACH & CONTROL: With its two handles, it’s ideal for jobs that require pinpoint precision.
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: Made of rugged plastic and metal, it’s built to endure the rigors of job sites and garages; It features a 360-degree swivel inlet to prevent air hose kinks and can withstand repeated drops and harsh weather conditions.
- EFFORTLESS POWER: The rocking dog’s combination of high inertia and low BPM means this tool can deliver a powerful blow with little air, giving you all the power you want without having to overextend yourself.
- EXCEPTIONAL ACCESSIBILITY: The swept-back handle delivers excellent maneuverability and control, while the top mounted dead handle gives you additional leverage for difficult underbody work.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Air Impact Wrench currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Air Impact Wrench based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Air Impact Wrench before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Air Impact Wrench they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Air Impact Wrench, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Air Impact Wrench before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Air Impact Wrench will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Air Impact Wrench if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Air Impact Wrench on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.