You can trust our selection for Circular Saws Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 48706 reviews for Circular Saws and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Circular Saws where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Circular Saws.
Comparison Chart for Best Circular Saws
48706 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Circular Saws. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake||9.4||Check Price|
|2||DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw||9.2||Check Price|
|3||Kreg KMA2685 Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide||9.2||Check Price|
|4||Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw||9.2||Check Price|
|5||SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide - 5280-01||9||Check Price|
|6||DEWALT FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE 20V MAX Circular Saw||9||Check Price|
|7||DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX* Circular Saw||8.8||Check Price|
|8||Genesis GCS445SE 4.0 Amp 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw with 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade||8.8||Check Price|
|9||Makita 5007Mg Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw||8.2||Check Price|
|10||Makita XSH03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw||8.2||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake, 15-Amp, Corded DWE575SB , Yellow
- DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw, Tool Only DCS391B , Yellow
- Kreg KMA2685 Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide , Blue
- Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw, Tool Only
- SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide 5280-01
- DEWALT FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE 20V MAX Circular Saw, 7-1/4-Inch, Cordless, Tool Only DCS573B
- DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX* Circular Saw, 4-1/2-Inch, Tool Only DCS571B
- Genesis GCS445SE 4.0 Amp 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw with 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade, Rip Guide, Vacuum...
- Makita 5007Mg Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
- Makita XSH03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw, Tool Only
1. DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake
- DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is among the lightest saws in its class (8.8 lbs.)
- Electric brake of the corded circular saw stops the blade after trigger is released
- 15 amp motor of the compact circular saw delivers power for even the toughest applications
- 57degree beveling capacity with stops at 45 degree and 22.5 degree
- Depth of cut capacity of 2 9/16 inch
- Ball bearing lower guard provides long life in harsh environments
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel cuts and cutting shims
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Patented Tough cord protection system, provides 3x durability against cord pull-out
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
2. DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw
- 5150 RPM motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease.
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular saw provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy.
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip of the compact circular saw delivers optimal balance and control.
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90 degree and 45 degree and more cuts per charge.
3. Kreg KMA2685 Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24″ Wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size With just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
4. Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2″ Circular Saw
- Makita built motor delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 50 degree maximum bevel cutting capacity
- Weighs only 7.3 pounds with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 6 to 1/2 inches blade delivers a 2 to 1/4 inches cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications.
5. SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide – 5280-01
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5 300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1 4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51° bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45° for a wide variety of cuts
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility
- Safety lock/guarded trigger and power-on indicator minimize accidental starts
6. DEWALT FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE 20V MAX Circular Saw
- UP TO 77% MORE POWER** when DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is paired with FLEXVOLT batteries
- FASTER CUTTING: Powerful brushless motor of the cordless circular saw delivers 5,500 RPM for faster cutting.
- The compact circular saw has the maximum depth of cut of 2-9/16-inch at a 90 degree
- Maximum depth of cut of 2-inch at a 45 degree
- ELECTRIC BRAKE stops the blade after the trigger is released
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Bright LED increases visibility and cut accuracy
- EASY STORAGE: Integrated rafter hook for quick and easy storage
- MINIMIZES DUST: Optional dust port compatible with the DEWALT AirLock system or a standard 35 mm dust extractor to minimize dust during cutting.
- Tool Connect Chip Ready: Chip pocket accepts Tool Connect Chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect Site Manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite.
- COMPATIBLE with all DEWALT 20V MAX* and FLEXVOLT Batteries
7. DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX* Circular Saw
- Brushless motor of DEWALT circular saw allows you to cut up to 369 linear feet of 3/4-inch OSB using DCB205 battery (sold separately).
- The cordless circular saw has the removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- The compact circular saw has a hang hook for increased convenience
- On-board blade key storage for hassle free blade changes
- 1-1/2-inch finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
- Bevel gear allows users to cut 2x material at 90 degrees with a 4-1/2-inch blade
- Electronic blade brake stops blade quickly for safety and productivity
- Bevel lever gives user the ability to bevel at 45 degrees to cut 1x dimensional lumber
- On-board dust port for dust control
8. Genesis GCS445SE 4.0 Amp 4-1/2″ Compact Circular Saw with 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade
- 4.0 Amp Motor and 3500 RPM
- Barrel Grip for One-Handed Operation – Save time and energy by using a lighter saw!
- Easy-To-Use Depth and Bevel Controls – make beveled cuts, plunge cuts, and cross cuts with ease!
- Cuts through 2x material – no need to switch to a larger saw
- Spindle lock for quick blade changes – safely and quickly change blades!
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
9. Makita 5007Mg Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 pounds) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Two built in L.E.D lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (2 to 1/2 inches at 90 degree) and bevel capacity (0 degree to 56 degree) with positive stops at 22.
- 1 year warranty
10. Makita XSH03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2″ Circular Saw
- Powerful Makita-built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping.
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Circular Saws currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Circular Saws based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Circular Saws before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Circular Saws they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Circular Saws, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Circular Saws before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Circular Saws will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Circular Saws if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Circular Saws on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.