Are you looking for Commercial Dehumidifier Reviews? Our experts found 56652 number of feedback online for "Commercial Dehumidifier" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Commercial Dehumidifier. On selected products for the Best Commercial Dehumidifier you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Commercial Dehumidifier
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Commercial Dehumidifier after analyzing 56652 reviews.
|1||ALORAIR Commercial Dehumidifier 113 Pint||9.8||Check Price|
|2||COLZER Crawlspace Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump and Drain Hose 145 Pints/Day (Saturation) 70 Pints/Day (AHAM) Humidity Control for up to 6||9.8||Check Price|
|3||Aprilaire E100 Pro 100 Pint Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces||9.2||Check Price|
|4||COLZER 164 Pints Commercial Dehumidifiers with Continuous Drain Hose for Basements Warehouse Grow Room||9||Check Price|
|5||Waykar 130 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier||9||Check Price|
|6||ALORAIR Basement/Crawl Space Dehumidifiers Removal 120 PPD (Saturation)||8.8||Check Price|
|7||Ecojoy 232 PPD Commercial Dehumidifiers for Basements||8.8||Check Price|
|8||ALORAIR Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump Drain Hose||8.6||Check Price|
|9||Kesnos 232 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier for Basements with Drain Hose in Area up to 8000 Sq. Ft||8.4||Check Price|
|10||BlueDri BD-76 Commercial Dehumidifier for Home||8.2||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- ALORAIR Commercial Dehumidifier 113 Pint, with drain Hose for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Industry Water...
- COLZER Crawlspace Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump and Drain Hose 145 Pints/Day Humidity Control for...
- Aprilaire E100 Pro 100 Pint Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Whole Homes, Commercial up to 5,500...
- COLZER 164 Pints Commercial Dehumidifiers with Continuous Drain Hose for Basements Warehouse Grow Room...
- Waykar 130 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier, with Drain Hose for Home Basements Whole house Moisture Remove...
- ALORAIR Basement/Crawl Space Dehumidifiers Removal 120 PPD , 55 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier, Energy Star...
- Ecojoy 232 PPD Commercial Dehumidifiers for Basements, Large Industrial Dehumidifiers with Hose, Warehouse...
- ALORAIR Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump Drain Hose, 180 Pint Large Capacity Crawl Space Dehumidifier...
- Kesnos 232 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier for Basements with Drain Hose in Area up to 8000 Sq. Ft, Large...
- BlueDri BD-76 Commercial Dehumidifier for Home, Basements, Garages, and Job Sites. Industrial Water Damage...
1. ALORAIR Commercial Dehumidifier 113 Pint
- 113 PINT DEHUMIDIFIER] AlorAir Sentinel HD55 commercial dehumidifier can remove 113 PPD at saturation, 53 pints per day at AHAM, up to 1,200 sq.
- SUPER CONVENIENT USAGE] This high-quality dehumidifier is adjusted simply to the ideal humidity setting to minimize moisture and reduce odor.
- AUTO DEFROSTING SYSTEM] Auto defrosting is important, as ice buildup on the dehumidifier’s coils can cause the units to malfunction.
- SAME FIT FOR CRAWL SPACES & BASEMENTS] We designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind, smaller size, compact design, rugged handle, easy and safe to transport from job to job, and even from downstairs to upstairs.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY AND STRONG LOCAL SERVICE TEAM] 5 YEARS Warranty-We believe in quality and after-sales service.
2. COLZER Crawlspace Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump and Drain Hose 145 Pints/Day (Saturation) 70 Pints/Day (AHAM) Humidity Control for up to 6
- Designed for Crawl Space: With a horizontal design and measuring at only 22.
- Commercial Grade Dehumidifie: This COLZER dehumidifier CD70P with 206 CFM airflow rate removes up to 145 pints of moisture from the air per day in saturated conditions and 70 pints per day in AHAM, powerful enough to cover large spaces up to 6,000 square feet.
- Dehumidifier with Pump for Easy Drainage: This commercial dehumidifier with an internal pump will automatically drain the condensate out for low-hassle operation.
- Easy Operation: Simply set the desired humidity value, this crawl space dehumidifier will auto cycle ON/OFF to maintain the desired humidity level, meanwhile auto drain, auto defrost, and auto restart after power outage for the most ever effortless humidity control.
- Designed with Convenience in Mind: The pump is easy to access for maintenance, also designed with gravity drain and the external pump drain option, ensuring worry-free drainage.
3. Aprilaire E100 Pro 100 Pint Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces
- PROTECT YOUR HOUSE – Reduces & controls basement & whole home humidity to help prevent damp carpeting and furnishings, mold, mildew, and odors, and mold, termites, structural wood rot, and odors in a sealed crawl space.
- SET AND FORGET – Smart sensing technology automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Energy Star Most Efficient Certified Dehumidifier removes up to 100 PPD of moisture using less energy, reducing the impact on your energy bill and the environment.
- NO MESSY WATER TRAY TO EMPTY and simple to set up – just place a hose or place dehumidifier over a floor drain.
- BUILT TO LAST with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, Aprilaire Dehumidifiers are designed and manufactured in the U.
4. COLZER 164 Pints Commercial Dehumidifiers with Continuous Drain Hose for Basements Warehouse Grow Room
- 164 PPD Dehumidifier】Up to 164 pints (20.
- Fast Drying】This large room dehumidifier operates at a high airflow rate of 206 CFM for rapidly eliminating moisture, also works well for urgent water damage restoration, fast structural drying, and other jobs that require fast dry.
- Effortless Humidity Control】This commercial dehumidifier featuring automatic humidistat will read the room temperature and humidity level, auto ON/OFF to maintain the room humidity at setpoint, auto-restart after power outages, and auto defrost.
- Convenient Drainage Options】Simply attach the included 6.
- Reliable Construction & Easy Mobility】This heavy-duty dehumidifier is made of a metal outer casing which is anti-collision and anti-corrosion, ensuring long-term use and easy maintenance.
5. Waykar 130 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier
- LARGE CAPACITY COMMERCIAL DEHUMIDIFIER- This commercial dehumidifier is with a high-efficiency compressor can remove up 130 pints (under 95°F,85%RH condition) water per day, suitable to use in large area, warehouse, grow room, basement, garage, cellar, workshop, library, laboratory and small factory, etc.
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL- Humidity Auto Control: Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, it will smartly sense room humidity and control dehumidification to maintain pre-set humidity levels.
- PORTABLE DESIGN FOR LARGE SPACE- This is a portable dehumidifier designed with the sleek and modern look.
- CONTINUOUS AND MANUAL DRAINAGE – Auto Drain: This dehumidifier is included with a with 78.
- SUPPORT- This Waykar 130 Pints Dehumidifier Commercial Dehumidifier is covered with 30-Days Money Back if you are not satisfied with the product, 1 year warranty, 2nd year warranty extension and lifetime expert tech support.
6. ALORAIR Basement/Crawl Space Dehumidifiers Removal 120 PPD (Saturation)
- Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier-quickly and effectively removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers without racking up the energy bill, saving money.
- Automatic Defrost-a quick and efficient defrosting process, truly makes the dehumidifier able to work at a low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit), if frost is detected on the coils, an automatic defrost cycle runs to avoid frost build-up and issues associated with that build up.
- INTERNAL CORROSION PROTECTION-an advanced technology to minimize corrosion and freon leakage, as you know, in dehumidification applications, there is always get oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide; regular coils get corrosion and freon leakage quickly; this innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against, maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME-for the satisfaction, we designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind.
- 5 Years Warranty-energy efficient & safety tested.
7. Ecojoy 232 PPD Commercial Dehumidifiers for Basements
- Dehumidifiers for Large Rooms or Basements: This high-efficiency dehumidifier operates at a high airflow rate of 353 CFM for rapidly eliminating moisture in large spaces up to 8,000 sq ft, like basements, warehouses, garages, workshops, power rooms, storage rooms, machine rooms, file room, etc.
- 232 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier: Up to 232 pints (29 gallons) moisture removal per day (110 PPD AHAM), this industrial commercial grade dehumidifier works well for urgent water damage restoration, fast structural drying, and other jobs that require fast dry.
- Dehumidifiers with Drain Hose: By connecting with a more long hose, can automatically drain the condensation water to anywhere you want, meanwhile ensuring you are always on the top of operation without downtime.
- Easy to Transport: With large semi-pneumatic wheels and a sturdy bar handle, this large industrial commercial size dehumidifier is easy and safe to transport from job to job, and even from downstairs to upstairs.
- Robust Construction: This heavy-duty dehumidifier is made of sheet metal outer casing which is anti-collision and anti-corrosion, ensuring long-term use and easy maintenance.
8. ALORAIR Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump Drain Hose
- Commercial Grade Dehumidifier】This commercial dehumidifier with high airflow of 210 CFM to maximize the drying performance, is capable of removing up to 180 pints of water from the air per day at saturation (90°F, 90%) and 85 PPD @ AHAM, a top choice for the drying and water damage restoration industry in large space up to 2,300 square feet.
- Compact Design for Crawl Space】This LGR dehumidifier Standing at just 22.
- Dehumidifier with Pump for Easy Drainage】: This commercial dehumidifier with pump will automatically drain the condensate out for the low-hassle operation.
- Plug-and-Go Operation】All you need to do is plug it in, turn it on, set the humidity.
- 5 Years Warranty】A: Safety tested our Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL.
9. Kesnos 232 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier for Basements with Drain Hose in Area up to 8000 Sq. Ft
- Intelligent Control Dehumidifier- Humidity Auto Control: Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, it will smartly sense room humidity and control dehumidify.
- Continuous Operations- Featuring with automatic humidistats, automatic restart after power outages, auto defrost and continuous drainage, this dehumidifier allows for low-hassle humidity control that doesn’t require your constant attention, being an excellent choice for commercial, industrial and residential areas.
- Large Moisture Removal Capacity: This industrial basements dehumidifier removes up to 232 pints moisture per 24 hours, fit for medium to large rooms in areas up to 8,000 Sq.
- Portable Design for Large Space- It is a portable industrial dehumidifier with four wheels and ergonomically recessed handles, you can move it in your area without any effort.
- Kesnos’s After Sale Service- The Kesnos 232 pints (under 95°F, 90%RH condition) commercial dehumidifier PD900C-90L is covered with 30-Days Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year Warranty, 2nd year warranty extension when your product registered and lifetime expert tech support.
10. BlueDri BD-76 Commercial Dehumidifier for Home
- 150 Pint Dehumidifier – Ideal for water damage restoration projects, its high efficiency rotary compressor ensures the maximum moisture extraction, of up to 150 pints per day ((90ºF 90%RH)/76 PPD at AHAM (80ºF 60%RH)), removing up to double the water per day than normal 70 pt capacity home dehumidifiers.
- Convenient – This dehumidifier is packed with an automatic water pump, digital panel, compact electrical control with auto restart, hour counter, RH and temperature sensors, so you can get any job site done with just a few buttons.
- Commercial And Industrial Use – Designed to withstand the rigors of the toughest spaces, the BD-76 can go into construction zones and buildings damaged by flooding and other water accidents and work hard overnight or continuous for days at a time without you worrying about it.
- WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION – From your basement to your attic or your bathroom to outside in your garage, our dehumidifier will help you restore your whole house.
- WARRANTY – Our product is designed with a heavy duty roto-mold technology that we guarantee with a 1-year warranty and a 5-year housing Warranty.
Commercial Dehumidifier Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Commercial Dehumidifier stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Commercial Dehumidifier in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Commercial Dehumidifier for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Commercial Dehumidifier Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Commercial Dehumidifier in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Commercial Dehumidifier currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Commercial Dehumidifier based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Commercial Dehumidifier before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Commercial Dehumidifier they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Commercial Dehumidifier, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Commercial Dehumidifier before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Commercial Dehumidifier will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Commercial Dehumidifier if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Commercial Dehumidifier on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.