Our experts studied on 45308 reviews available online for Floor Scraper, chose the finest ones and prepared Floor Scraper Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Floor Scraper from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Floor Scraper from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Floor Scraper
We found 45308 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Floor Scraper and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||ABN Floor Razor Scraper||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Razor Blade Scraper, 4 Inch Scraper Tool with 10pcs Extra Metal Blades||9.8||Check Price|
|3||6-in Wide Tile & THINSET REMOVAL BIT||9.6||Check Price|
|4||QEP 62909Q 8" Adjustable Razor Floor Stripper||9.4||Check Price|
|5||Firecore SDS Max Floor Scraper||9.4||Check Price|
|6||AMES 2683100 Forged Steel Sidewalk Scraper with Hardwood Handle||8.6||Check Price|
|7||Bully Tools 91300 Floor Bully Flooring Scraper with Long Fiberglass Handle||8.6||Check Price|
|8||Red Devil 2108 Long Handle Heavy Duty Scraper||8.4||Check Price|
|9||ABN Replacement 8in Floor Razor Scraper Blades 5-Pack – Heavy-Duty Garage Flooring Removal and Demolition Razors||8.4||Check Price|
|10||4 inch Razor Blade Scraper||8.2||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- ABN Floor Razor Scraper, 8in Heavy-Duty Adjustable Handle Demolition, Flooring Removal Razor Blade Scraper...
- Razor Blade Scraper, 4 Inch Scraper Tool with 10pcs Extra Metal Blades, Multi Purpose Heavy Duty Scraper...
- 6-in Wide Tile & THINSET REMOVAL BIT, Floor Scraper, SDS Max!!! 6" X 25"
- QEP 62909Q 8" Adjustable Razor Floor Stripper
- Firecore SDS Max Floor Scraper, 6-in Wide Tile Removal Bit with Long Handle and Heavy Duty Blade...
- AMES 2683100 Forged Steel Sidewalk Scraper with Hardwood Handle, 54-Inch
- Bully Tools 91300 Floor Bully Flooring Scraper with Long Fiberglass Handle
- Red Devil 2108 Long Handle Heavy Duty Scraper, Silver
- ABN Replacement 8in Floor Razor Scraper Blades 5-Pack Heavy-Duty Garage Flooring Removal and Demolition...
- 4 inch Razor Blade Scraper, Long Handle Large Cleaning Scraper Tool with 10PCS Extra Metal Blades for...
1. ABN Floor Razor Scraper
- REMOVE FLOORING AND RESIDUE: The ABN Floor Razor Scraper Demolition Flooring Removal Razor Blade Scraper easily removes flooring and residue on multiple surfaces for any demolition or clean up job.
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Removes old flooring, tile, vinyl, carpet, and adhesives; Reduces the need for strenuous scraping; Saves time and strain.
- REACH ANY SURFACE: Adjustable, twist-lock telescopic handle extends from 3 feet to 6 feet for a comfortable position and greater control and strength; No need to crawl around on your knees.
- BEST LEVERAGE: 8-inch (20.
- SIMPLE MAINTENANCE: Replaceable blade to maximize work performance; Use the included blade guard and canvas cover to protect the blade head when not in use.
2. Razor Blade Scraper
- WELL-MADE AND DURABLE: Our metal scrapers are made of premium PP engineering plastic non-slip handle, high-strength aluminum alloy splint, high-carbon steel spare blade, sturdy and durable.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SCRAPER TOOL: Our heavy-duty scrapers can be used to clean adhesives, stickers, labels, glues, paints, decals on windows, glass, floors, floor tiles, walls, and other surfaces, and food scraps on kitchen stoves, stoves, ovens, grills.
- SAVE AND VERY STURDY: 2 screws to fix the blades, 10pcs additional blades are provided for easy replacement, with a protective safety cover for easy storage and avoiding scratches.
- EFFECTIVE CLEANING TOOL: This 4-inch wide scraper can clean a larger area than other mini razors or short blades, and ergonomic design makes cleaning more labor-saving and efficient, thereby saves working time to a great extent.
- RESPONSIBLE AFTER-SELES SEVICE: If you encounter any problems when using our scraper cleaning tool, please contact us via Amazon.
3. 6-in Wide Tile & THINSET REMOVAL BIT
- 6 Inch Wide Blade
- SDS Max Shank
- Drop Forged Tempered steel
- Thinset Removal
- Tile Removal
4. QEP 62909Q 8″ Adjustable Razor Floor Stripper
- Use to remove old tile, adhesive, vinyl, carpet and other floor covering materials
- Twist-lock, telescoping handle adjusts from 3 ft. To 6 ft.
- 15-Degree angled 8 inch blade head for ease of comfort when scraping
- Canvas blade guard included
- Deluxe cushioned grip for comfort when scraping
5. Firecore SDS Max Floor Scraper
- SDS MAX Shank (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SDS PLUS)
- Come with 4 pcs extra screws for replacement, increase the service life
- High-grade forged and heat-treated steel for maximum durability
- Blade Wide: 6-Inch, Shank Length: 25-Inch
- Long sturdy metal chisel scraper. Great for any floor removing or renovation
6. AMES 2683100 Forged Steel Sidewalk Scraper with Hardwood Handle
- 7-Inch forged head
- Steel ferrule for added strength
- Hardwood handle is strong and durable
- 10-Inch cushion end grip for comfort and control
7. Bully Tools 91300 Floor Bully Flooring Scraper with Long Fiberglass Handle
- 100% Made in the USA
- Commercial grade
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Extra thick 11 gauge steel blade
- High strength fiberglass handle
8. Red Devil 2108 Long Handle Heavy Duty Scraper
- 4″ Double Edge Blade
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Foam handle reduces fatigue
- Use Red Devil # 2109 for replacement blade
9. ABN Replacement 8in Floor Razor Scraper Blades 5-Pack – Heavy-Duty Garage Flooring Removal and Demolition Razors
- REMOVE FLOORING AND RESIDUE: Use the sharp ABN Replacement 8” Inch Floor Razor Scraper Blades 5-Pack – Heavy-Duty Garage Flooring Removal and Demolition Razors to change the blades on your floor razor scraper and remove flooring and residue on multiple surfaces for any demolition or cleanup job.
- GETS ANY JOB DONE: Removes old flooring, tile, vinyl, carpet, and adhesives; Reduces the need for strenuous scraping; Saves time and strain.
- ANGLED BLADE: 8” x 0.
- BLADE CASE INCLUDED: 5 blades included to maximize work performance; Use the included 8.
- USE YOUR SCRAPER: Use these blades in conjunction with the ABN 8” Inch Telescoping Floor Scraper (not included) for effortless work; Telescoping scraper includes an adjustable twist-lock handle that extends from 3 feet to 6 feet (0.
10. 4 inch Razor Blade Scraper
- Efficient Cleaning Tool: Our 4-inch large-size scraper has a larger cleaning area than other mini blades or short blades, and the 10-inch stainless steel long handle makes the grip more flexible.
- Pleasant Scraper Tool: The long-handled scraper is adopted ergonomic design, scientifically inclined angle, non-slip and comfortable grip handle, which not only provides you with a comfortable cleaning operation, also saves you time and energy.
- Safe And Reliable Cleaning Scraper: The heavy duty scraper is made of high-strength aluminum alloy splint, stainless steel, and an engineering plastic non-slip handle.
- Multi-purpose Scraper Tool: The metal scraper can clean adhesives, stickers, labels, glue, paint, decals, vinyl on floors, windows, glass, tiles, walls, cars, and other surfaces.
- Additional Replacement Blades: This durable scraper tool is equipped with 10 additional high-carbon steel metal replacement blades, which can work for you for a long time, and you only need to do is to replace the new razor blade.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Floor Scraper currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Floor Scraper based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Floor Scraper before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Floor Scraper they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Floor Scraper, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Floor Scraper before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Floor Scraper will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Floor Scraper if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Floor Scraper on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.