Our experts studied on 38318 reviews available online for Miter Saw, chose the finest ones and prepared Miter Saw Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Miter Saw from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Miter Saw from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Miter Saw
Our team scanned 38318 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Miter Saw in this article.
|1||Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||9.8||Check Price|
|2||BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD - 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade||9.6||Check Price|
|3||DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw||9.6||Check Price|
|4||BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw - 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth Carbide Saw Blade||9.4||Check Price|
|5||Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||9.2||Check Price|
|6||Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9||Check Price|
|7||BOSCH Portable Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand T4B||8.8||Check Price|
|8||DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.6||Check Price|
|9||DEWALT Miter Saw, 12-Inch||8.6||Check Price|
|10||Skil 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw - MS6305-00||8.2||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade...
- DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw, Tool Only, Cordless DCS361B
- BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth...
- Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Bevel, Laser Marker, Compact Slide System, 15-Amp...
- BOSCH Portable Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand T4B
- DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch DWS779
- DEWALT Miter Saw, 12-Inch, Double Bevel, Compound, XPS Cutline, 15-Amp DWS716XPS
- Skil 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw MS6305-00
1. Makita LS1019L 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- 10″ slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8″ nested) of a 12″ miter saw
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver “dead-on” accurate cuts
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4″).
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw’s footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall.
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its Class for easy jobsite portability
2. BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD – 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade
- Axial glide system: The patented glide system allows wider cross cuts and better alignment while also being compact; This saves you 12 inch of valuable work space; Bosch glide miter saw also offers unmatched smoothness of cut.
- Capacity: Expanded cutting capacity 14 inch horizontal capacity nominal 6 1/2 inch vertical capacity against the fence base 6 1/2 inch crown capacity against the fence 45 spring.
- Adjustable: The GCM12SD miter saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy to read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detentes and roof pitch angles; Bevel detents: 0, 33.
- Precision: Square lock quick release fences lock fence 90 degree to the table and requires no adjustment, 1 touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support.
- Ease of use: Upfront bevel controls all metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw.
3. DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility.
- Capacity to cup 3 5/8 in. nested crown and 3 1/2 in. base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy.
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
4. BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw – 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth Carbide Saw Blade
- ACCURACY: The Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide System allows wider cross cuts and better alignment
- CONVENIENCE: Featuring large, upfront metal bevel controls and Square lock precision fences for precise, quick and easy adjustments.
- CONTROL: This miter saw provides accuracy and cutting control at all angles.
- COMPACT: Featuring a compact design that replaces the sliding rail system, taking up to 10 In.
- COMFORT: Large, form-fitting ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip provides maximum comfort for all-day use while the clear lower guard allows for unobstructed visibility throughout the cutting job.
5. Makita LS1219L 12″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall.
- Increased capacity for up to 8″ Crown molding (vertically nested), 6-3/4″ baseboard (vertical), and 15″ crosscuts at 90.
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (6-3/4″).
6. Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Motor) Powerful 15 amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Compact Slide System) Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- Includes) C12RSH2S miter saw, 12 inch 60T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vice Assembly, 17mm Box Wrench
- Large Sliding Fences) Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ Crown molding vertically.
7. BOSCH Portable Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand T4B
- ADJUSTABLE: Featuring a Bosch-exclusive, patented Gravity Rise System designed for rapid set up and easy breakdown, taking the toughest jobs to the next level.
- CAPACITY: The Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Miter saw stand has up to 18 feet of material capacity, the highest capacity among fully portable units.
- PORTABLE: Built with 8-Inch pneumatic wheels for ease of transport over jobsite terrain with even the heaviest miter saws attached.
- UNIVERSAL: Featuring Rapid Release tool mounts – for use with most major competitors miter saws.
- DURABLE: Equipped with adjustable leveling feet for stability and durability on uneven surfaces.
8. DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate of the 12-inch miter saw blade comes with 10 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles for DEWALT miter saw.
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree – 48degree left and right
- 2-inch x 14-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 10-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability.
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops.
9. DEWALT Miter Saw
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability for the 12-inch miter saw blade.
- Tall sliding fences of the mitre saw support crown molding up to 6-5/8-inch nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch vertically against fence.
- Double-bevel design of DEWALT miter saw allows saw to bevel 0 degree – 48 degree to the left and right with positive stops at 0 degree, 22.
- 0 degree – 50 degree left and right miter capacity
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles.
- Integrated CUTLINE; LED work light system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for accuracy and visibility.
10. Skil 10″ Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw – MS6305-00
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR – Delivers 4,800 RPM for quick, detailed cuts
- DUAL BEVEL – Perform cuts in four positive stop positions at 48° & 45° left, 0°, and 45° right
- LED SHADOW LINE – Provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than lasers
- 2×12 CUTTING CAPACITY – Cross cuts lumber up to 2×12 at 90 degrees, and 2×8 lumber at 45 degrees.
- CUTS AT COMMON ANGLES – Cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 11 positive stops at most used angles.
Miter Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Miter Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Miter Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Miter Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Miter Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Miter Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Miter Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Miter Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Miter Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Miter Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Miter Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Miter Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Miter Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Miter Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Miter Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.