You can trust our selection for Nas Case Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 53002 reviews for Nas Case and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Nas Case where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Nas Case.
Comparison Chart for Best Nas Case
53002 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Nas Case in this article.
|1||Cooler Master HAF XB EVO - High Air Flow Test Bench and Lan Box Desktop Computer Case with ATX Motherboard Support||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Cooler Master N400 NSE-400-KKN2 Mid-Tower Fully Meshed Front Panel Computer Case (Midnight Black)||9.8||Check Price|
|3||New Ultra Silence NAS 4-Bay K3 Chassis||9.6||Check Price|
|4||Silverstone Technology CS380B Silverstone DIY ATX NAS Storage Case with Hot Swap Cases||9.4||Check Price|
|5||PepperTech Digital TerraPi Raspberry Pi SSD Case/RPi NAS Server Case with Fan Kit - Single SSD (Black)||9.4||Check Price|
|6||SilverStone Technology Silverstone CS01-HS Premium Mini-ITX NAS case with All Aluminum Exterior and six 2.5" hot-swap Bays in Black||8.8||Check Price|
|7||Fractal Design Node 804 No Power Supply MicroATX Cube Case FD-CA-NODE-804-BL||8.8||Check Price|
|8||SilverStone Technology CS380 8-Bay Compact ATX Tower case||8.8||Check Price|
|9||UCTRONICS for Raspberry Pi SSD Case||8.6||Check Price|
|10||GeeekPi Raspberry Pi Cluster Case||8.4||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- Cooler Master HAF XB EVO High Air Flow Test Bench and Lan Box Desktop Computer Case with ATX Motherboard...
- Cooler Master N400 NSE-400-KKN2 Mid-Tower Fully Meshed Front Panel Computer Case Midnight Black
- New Ultra Silence NAS 4-Bay K3 Chassis, Cable Management System, PC Gaming Computer Case
- Silverstone Technology CS380B Silverstone DIY ATX NAS Storage Case with Hot Swap Cases
- PepperTech Digital TerraPi Raspberry Pi SSD Case/RPi NAS Server Case with Fan Kit Single SSD Black
- SilverStone Technology Silverstone CS01-HS Premium Mini-ITX NAS case with All Aluminum Exterior and six...
- Fractal Design Node 804 No Power Supply MicroATX Cube Case FD-CA-NODE-804-BL, Black
- SilverStone Technology CS380 8-Bay Compact ATX Tower case, CS380B-X V2.0, Black
- UCTRONICS for Raspberry Pi SSD Case, Pi NAS Metal Vertical Stand for Dual 2.5” SSDs and Raspberry Pi...
- GeeekPi Raspberry Pi Cluster Case, Raspberry Pi Rack Case Stackable Case with Cooling Fan 120mm RGB LED...
1. Cooler Master HAF XB EVO – High Air Flow Test Bench and Lan Box Desktop Computer Case with ATX Motherboard Support
- A case quickly and easily transforms into a test bench ideal for enthusiasts and over clockers
- 2 durable trifle fans included in the front (also supports a 240 millimeter radiator) for powerful airflow.
- Supports a tower CPU coolers up to 180 millimeter tall and high end VGA up to 334 millimeter long
- Supports up to 4 HDDs or SSDs by removable HDD cages
- Motherboard tray can be removed to install, remove or swap components
- Dual USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports and X dock slots in the front for Lightning fast plug n play I/O
- Rigid carry handles on the side panels
- Case Type: Mid Tower, M/B Type: Mini ITX, MicroATX, ATX
- Material: Steel, Polymer, Mesh Front Bezel
- External Bay: 2x 5.25″; 2x 3.5″, Internal Bay: 2x 3.5″
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Fan: 4
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 1x Microphone In, 1x Audio Out
2. Cooler Master N400 NSE-400-KKN2 Mid-Tower Fully Meshed Front Panel Computer Case (Midnight Black)
- Fully meshed front panel for superior airflow
- Supports a 240 mm water cooling radiator or two 120 mm fans on the right side or top of case
- Supports up to three SSDs -two on the tool-less 2.
- Supports a 120 mm water cooling radiator at the rear
- Includes two Cooler Master XtraFlo 120 mm fans (non-LED) arranged for optimum airflow with support for up to 8 fans total.
- Three dust filters (top, right side panel, and power supply) for easy maintenance
- Two USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports in front
3. New Ultra Silence NAS 4-Bay K3 Chassis
- You will get- A computer case with accessories including mute back 12CM fan, back panel, four hard disk stand, SATA data cable, various screws.
- Support- Various ITX motherboards in the market: 17X17cm
- DIY assembly of NAS servicer- The server assembles case not only good to meet the needs of computer hardware enthusiasts DIY, but also it will help you get a cost-effective server.
- Ultra Silence – For powerful airflow out of the box, the case comes pre-equipped with 120mm fans.
- Mini Body- Miniature and elegant chassis, convenient placement, not occupy much space.
4. Silverstone Technology CS380B Silverstone DIY ATX NAS Storage Case with Hot Swap Cases
- Compact Mid-Tower chassis design with space-saving footprint
- Supports eight hot-swappable 3.5″ or 2.5″ SAS/SATA drives with Built-in backplane
- Includes three 120mm fans with filtered intake vents
- Includes two flexible 5.25″ Drive Bays for more storage options
- Lockable front door and power button design
5. PepperTech Digital TerraPi Raspberry Pi SSD Case/RPi NAS Server Case with Fan Kit – Single SSD (Black)
- This kit includes the TerraPi Raspberry Pi SSD / NAS case (single SSD configuration), four heatsinks and a 40mm CPU cooling fan.
- The TerraPi’s design makes it ideal for headless Raspberry Pi server applications such as OMV NAS, private cloud and similar uses.
- The TerraPi’s innovative vertical design minimizes physical footprint while keeping cables tidy and providing easy access to all ports and view of the Raspberry Pi’s status LEDs.
- Includes a 40mm x 40mm fan, which provides an ideal combination of cooling and low noise
- The TerraPi Raspberry Pi SSD case is compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and B+ single board computers.
6. SilverStone Technology Silverstone CS01-HS Premium Mini-ITX NAS case with All Aluminum Exterior and six 2.5″ hot-swap Bays in Black
- Modern design with premium aluminum exterior
- Built-in six hot-swappable 2.5″ drive bays with 6Gbps SAS/SATA HDD Backplane
- Vertical layout for stack effect cooling with built-in Air Penetrator fan
- Accommodates two more 2.5″ drives internally for total eight drive capacity
- Supports 7.5″ low profile expansion cards
7. Fractal Design Node 804 No Power Supply MicroATX Cube Case FD-CA-NODE-804-BL
- Case Type: MicroATX Cube Case
- Material: Aluminum / Steel
- Internal Bay: 8x 3.5″, 4x 2.5″ or up to 10x 3.5″, 2x 2.5″ HDD/SSD
- M/B Type: MicroATX, Mini-ITX
- Expansion Slots: 5
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, Audio In & Out
8. SilverStone Technology CS380 8-Bay Compact ATX Tower case
- Compact mid-tower chassis design with space-saving footprint
- Supports eight hot-swappable 3.5″ or 2.5″ SAS/SATA drives with built-in backplane
- Includes two flexible 5.25″ drive bays for more storage options
- Lockable front door and power button design
- Includes three 120mm fans with filtered intake vents
9. UCTRONICS for Raspberry Pi SSD Case
- This NAS case kit is specifically designed to get a bigger Network attached storage for Raspberry Pi, compatible with 2.
- Easy to Setup: Just insert your SSDs and fix them with the screws, mount the RPi, and mount to the base; The assembly manual is contained in the package.
- Quality Built: Nice and sturdy gauge of carbon steel used in its creation, matte black powder coat finish, have nothing breaking off, paint chips, sharp exposed edges (plate corners are rounded off smooth).
- Applications: This is a hardware solution to get ingenious use of the Pi4, with this kit and open source software OpenMediaVault, you can use the Pi as a NAS Server, Surveillance station or even a Web server.
- NOTE: The SATA to USB adapters are not included, please search for ASIN B094D12ZXF to get the SATA adapter as you need.
10. GeeekPi Raspberry Pi Cluster Case
- Wide Application — The new 4-layers cluster case is designed for Raspberry Pi clusters
- Simple Installation — The long fixing screws are designed with flat head screws, smooth and easy to install.
- Better Cooling Effect — With 120mm 5V RGB LED Fan for better heat dissipation
- Good compatibility with Raspberry Pi
- Technology Support
Nas Case Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Nas Case stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Nas Case in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Nas Case for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Nas Case Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Nas Case in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Nas Case currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Nas Case based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Nas Case before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Nas Case they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Nas Case, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Nas Case before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Nas Case will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Nas Case if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Nas Case on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.