Our experts studied on 52045 reviews available online for Solder, chose the finest ones and prepared Solder Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Solder from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Solder from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Solder
52045 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Solder. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||NTE Electronics SW02-10 No-Clean Solder Wick||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Weller D650PK Industrial Soldering Gun Kit||9.4||Check Price|
|3||Solder Wire and Rosin Paste Flux Kit - 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire (0.6mm, 50g) and Rosin Paste Flux for PCB Electrical Soldering and DIY from Plusivo||9.4||Check Price|
|4||SONEAK 60/40 Tin Lead Solder With Rosin Core For Electrical Soldering 1.0mm 50g||9.2||Check Price|
|5||Lesnow No-Clean solder wick braid with flux Super 10ft Length Wick Desoldering Braid Removal Tool Solder Sucker 1 piece Desoldering Wick Wire Roll and Disassemble Electrical Components||9.2||Check Price|
|6||Canfield 60/40 solder for stained glass||9||Check Price|
|7||Kester 24-6337-8800 50 Activated Rosin Cored Wire Solder Roll||9||Check Price|
|8||KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder||8.2||Check Price|
|9||MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 100g)||8.2||Check Price|
|10||AUSTOR 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (100g, 0.8mm)||8.2||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- NTE Electronics SW02-10 No-Clean Solder Wick, 4 Blue.098" Width, 10' Length
- Weller D650PK Industrial Soldering Gun Kit
- Solder Wire and Rosin Paste Flux Kit 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire and Rosin Paste Flux for PCB...
- SONEAK 60/40 Tin Lead Solder With Rosin Core For Electrical Soldering 1.0mm 50g
- Lesnow No-Clean solder wick braid with flux Super 10ft Length Wick Desoldering Braid Removal Tool Solder...
- Canfield 60/40 solder for stained glass
- Kester 24-6337-8800 50 Activated Rosin Cored Wire Solder Roll, 245 No-Clean, 63/37 Alloy, 0.031" Diameter...
- KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder, 0.031"Dia., Pack of 1,32117
- MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering 0.8mm 100g
- AUSTOR 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering 100g, 0.8mm
1. NTE Electronics SW02-10 No-Clean Solder Wick
- Removes up to four times more solder than conventional wick, and extracts solder much faster than wicks based on Type-R fluxes.
- Residue left behind is halide free and non-conductive, so it does not have to be cleaned off the board.
- 100% copper wick has fine braid design to promote strong capillary action to pull in excess solder
- Available with standard or anti-static bobbins
2. Weller D650PK Industrial Soldering Gun Kit
- Leading manufacturer of high-quality tools
- Made to withstand even the most demanding jobs
- International renown for our diverse range of products
- All our products have been designed with the requirements of the professional in mind
- Trusted, designed, and used by experts
3. Solder Wire and Rosin Paste Flux Kit – 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire (0.6mm, 50g) and Rosin Paste Flux for PCB Electrical Soldering and DIY from Plusivo
- Solder Wire: Included in the kit is a high quality 50 grams 60-40 (Sn/Pb) Tin – Lead rosin core solder wire alloy with 0.
- Rosin Paste Flux: This high-quality rosin flux soldering paste facilitates the flow of solder, thus increasing the efficiency of the soldering process and is just right for your small DIY soldering projects.
- BONUS Items: Aside from the solder wire and rosin paste, this kit also includes 2 mini screwdrivers and two 22 AWG Wire tinned copper PVC jacket, a great addition to a very simple and affordable kit for soldering.
- Durable Carton Box: All items are neatly packed inside a durable carton box to keep them organized, secured, and easy to carry and transport anywhere.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: The Solder Wire and Paste Kit is backed by the manufacturer’s 30-day money-back guarantee and lifetime customer support, ensuring the customers’ high level of satisfaction.
4. SONEAK 60/40 Tin Lead Solder With Rosin Core For Electrical Soldering 1.0mm 50g
- Tin Lead Solder Wire: High quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- Sn60-Pb40 Solder: Sn 60%- Pb 40%, Flux 2.0%; Diameter:1.0mm/0.039inch
- Lower Melting Point: 361F/183C, easy to be soldered, flows smoothly, soldering fast and strong shiny soldering point.
- Special Features: This SONEAK 1.
- Applications: Very good soldering capability for electrical soldering, esp DIY project, Home improvement, Maintenance of sterro, toys, TV circuit boards etc.
5. Lesnow No-Clean solder wick braid with flux Super 10ft Length Wick Desoldering Braid Removal Tool Solder Sucker 1 piece Desoldering Wick Wire Roll and Disassemble Electrical Components
- The solder wicks can be used to correct mistakes with small boards on PCBs, remove relays and other components from printed circuit boards, re-solder mechanical keyboard switches, unsoldering old wire from devices, desoldering computer parts such as a motherboard,clean alloy on smd components and more.
- 1 pieces of no-clean solder wicks, each wick is about 10ft long and 0.
- This desoldering wick has geometrically-precise weave with copper and rosin, work from the tip of the desoldering wick, once the desoldering wick and the solder has been heated, the solder braid can quickly absorbed molten solder and left a clean working area.
- The desoldering wicks are made of copper wires with nice quality, precise weaving design can improve the capillary effect and the redundant solder absorbing ability, increasing your efficiency.
- The braided solder wicks are suitable for labs, home and industry welding work, practical tools to remove solder and correct errors on small PCB boards, bringing lots of convenience for your work.
6. Canfield 60/40 solder for stained glass
- 60/40 is 60% tin and 40% lead
- For use on copper foil seams and lead came seams
- Melting temperature: 361° – 376°F.
- 1Lb Roll (ONE POUND)
- Offers superior flow
7. Kester 24-6337-8800 50 Activated Rosin Cored Wire Solder Roll
- Package Dimensions: 6.223 cms (L) x 6.731 cms (W) x 6.223 cms (H)
- Product Type: Electronic Component
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: United States
8. KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder
- Kester 24-6040-0027 – (1) Spool, 1 Pound per Spool
- Diameter: 0.031″ Inch (0.80mm)
- Alloy: 60% Tin / 40% Lead (Product contains Halogen)
- Core / Flux Type: Rosin Core / 44 Flux (3.3%)
- Authentic Kester Product – Made in the U.S.A.
9. MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 100g)
- Tin Lead Solder Wire: High Quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- Parameters: solder wire Tin 63%- Lead 37% (Sn63-Pb37)
- Flux content 1.
- Low Melting Point: 361F/183C.
- Applications: Very good soldering capability, esp for circuit board, DIY, home improvement, Repairation of cable/TV/Radio/sterro/ Toys and other electrical devices etc.
10. AUSTOR 60-40 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (100g, 0.8mm)
- Sn/ Pb: 60% / 40%; Flux: 2.0%; flows well and heats evenly
- Diameter: 0.8 mm (0.032 in); weight of solder wire: 100g (0.22 lb)
- Melting point range: 185°C – 190°C (365°F – 374°F)
- Good solder ability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity
- Easy to use, be widely applied in electrical repairs（WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Solder currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Solder based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Solder before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Solder they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Solder, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Solder before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Solder will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Solder if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Solder on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.