Our experts studied on 55780 reviews available online for Telecaster Bridge, chose the finest ones and prepared Telecaster Bridge Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Telecaster Bridge from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Telecaster Bridge from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Telecaster Bridge
55780 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Telecaster Bridge. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Telecaster Chrome Bridge w/Compensated Brass Saddles & Cut-Down Sides for Fender Tele Guitar||9.6||Check Price|
|2||Wilkinson WTB Brass Compensated 3-Saddle Telecaster Bridge for Tele Eelectric Guitar||9.6||Check Price|
|3||Fender Telecaster Chrome Bridge Assembly with 3 Brass Saddles for American Vintage and Mexican Vintage Telecaster||9.6||Check Price|
|4||Fender Replacement Vintage Telecaster Bridge Cover||9||Check Price|
|5||Fender Standard Series Telecaster Bridge Assembly - Chrome||9||Check Price|
|6||Fender American Vintage 3-Saddle Telecaster Bridge Plate||8.6||Check Price|
|7||Fender American Vintage '62 Tele Custom Bridge Assembly with Pickup - Nickel||8.6||Check Price|
|8||Wilkinson WTB 10.8mm Brass Compensated Telecaster Saddles Set for Fender Vintage-style Tele Bridge Electric Guitar Replacement(Set of 3)||8.4||Check Price|
|9||Fender 3-Saddle American Vintage Hot Rod Telecaster Bridge Assembly||8.4||Check Price|
|10||Fender Vintage-Style Bass/Telecaster Bridge/Strap Button Mounting Screws for Electric Guitar||8.2||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- Telecaster Chrome Bridge w/Compensated Brass Saddles & Cut-Down Sides for Fender Tele Guitar
- Wilkinson WTB Brass Compensated 3-Saddle Telecaster Bridge for Tele Eelectric Guitar, Chrome
- Fender Telecaster Chrome Bridge Assembly with 3 Brass Saddles for American Vintage and Mexican Vintage...
- Fender Replacement Vintage Telecaster Bridge Cover
- Fender Standard Series Telecaster Bridge Assembly Chrome
- Fender American Vintage 3-Saddle Telecaster Bridge Plate
- Fender American Vintage '62 Tele Custom Bridge Assembly with Pickup Nickel
- Wilkinson WTB 10.8mm Brass Compensated Telecaster Saddles Set for Fender Vintage-style Tele Bridge Electric...
- Fender 3-Saddle American Vintage Hot Rod Telecaster Bridge Assembly
- Fender Vintage-Style Bass/Telecaster Bridge/Strap Button Mounting Screws for Electric Guitar, Nickel
1. Telecaster Chrome Bridge w/Compensated Brass Saddles & Cut-Down Sides for Fender Tele Guitar
- Fits Fender Telecaster electric guitar.
- Chrome plated steel base. Cut-down sides for finger and pick clearance.
- Wilkinson brass compensated saddles.
- Dual-Load, string through the body or top load.
- 2-1/8″ string spacing (54mm). Includes mounting screws and allen wrench.
2. Wilkinson WTB Brass Compensated 3-Saddle Telecaster Bridge for Tele Eelectric Guitar
- Fits most USA/MIM/Imported Telecaster/Tele style guitar. Ideal for upgrade bridge option
- 2-1/8 inch (54mm) String spacing, can use in both string through the body and top loading
- Genuine Wilkinson parts
- Classic 3-saddle design, compensated brass saddles will improve string intonation and deliver a fine tone.
- Includes bridge mounting screws and saddle wrench
3. Fender Telecaster Chrome Bridge Assembly with 3 Brass Saddles for American Vintage and Mexican Vintage Telecaster
- Genuine Fender Replacement Part
- High Quality
4. Fender Replacement Vintage Telecaster Bridge Cover
- Original replacement part.
- Suitable for American And Mexico Vintage Models Only.
5. Fender Standard Series Telecaster Bridge Assembly – Chrome
- Chrome-plated bridge plate with six adjustable block-style saddles
- Assembly includes intonations screws, springs, and height adjustment screws
- Does not include bridge or pickup mounting hardware. Includes saddle height adjust wrench
- Bridge Plate Dimensions: 3.
- Used in most Standard Series (Mexico) Telecaster models manufactured from ’04-Present.
6. Fender American Vintage 3-Saddle Telecaster Bridge Plate
- Saddles and mounting hardware not included
- Package Dimensions: 1.27 H x 7.366 L x 10.414 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 0.050 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
7. Fender American Vintage ’62 Tele Custom Bridge Assembly with Pickup – Nickel
- Plated-steel bridge (non-serialized)
- Package includes three vintage-style threaded steel saddles, slot-head saddle height screws, Philips head intonation screws, intonation springs, and ’60s vintage-style pickup with cloth wiring and mounting screws.
- Bridge Info: Strings-Thru-Body loading.
- Pickup Info: ’60s Vintage-Style staggered pole pieces, cloth output leads, copper pickup plate, Alnico II magnets, and vintage-style twine coil wrap.
- Used on American Vintage ’62 Tele Custom (US) manufactured from 1986-2012.
8. Wilkinson WTB 10.8mm Brass Compensated Telecaster Saddles Set for Fender Vintage-style Tele Bridge Electric Guitar Replacement(Set of 3)
- Original Wilkinson WTB Tele bridge’s saddles set, made of brass, with screws and springs
- 54mm(2-1/8 inch) string spacing.
- Good idea to replace/upgrade your Tele saddles or bridge
- Easy to install.Increases and maintains your Telecaster’s tuning stablility.Includes saddle wrench
- Package included: Set of 3 includes steel intonation screws and springs
9. Fender 3-Saddle American Vintage Hot Rod Telecaster Bridge Assembly
- Originally released on the Hot Rod ’52 Telecaster, this high power bridge fits on a vintage 4-screw mount platform with the added bonus of intonatable saddles.
- Plated-steel bridge (non-serialized) Bridge plate is stamped “Fender Pat. Pend. 77038”
- Package includes three compensated intonatable vintage-style brass saddles, slot-head saddle height screws, Philips head intonation screws, intonations springs, and four vintage-style slot-head bridge mounting screws.
- Package also includes saddle height adjustment wrench. String ferrules are sold separately
- Used on American Vintage Hot Rod Telecaster (US).
10. Fender Vintage-Style Bass/Telecaster Bridge/Strap Button Mounting Screws for Electric Guitar
- Package contains twelve nickel, oval head, Phillips, (5 X 1 Inch ) screws used to mount vintage Fender Telecaster and bass bridges.
- Also used for strap button mounting
- Some of our most requested replacement screws
- Made for Fender and used on a variety of vintage and contemporary models
Telecaster Bridge Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Telecaster Bridge stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Telecaster Bridge in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Telecaster Bridge for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Telecaster Bridge Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Telecaster Bridge in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Telecaster Bridge currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Telecaster Bridge based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Telecaster Bridge before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Telecaster Bridge they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Telecaster Bridge, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Telecaster Bridge before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Telecaster Bridge will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Telecaster Bridge if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Telecaster Bridge on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.