You can trust our selection for Tom Mics Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 63734 reviews for Tom Mics and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Tom Mics where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Tom Mics.
Comparison Chart for Best Tom Mics
63734 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Tom Mics. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||XTUGA New MI7 7-Piece Wired Dynamic Drum Mic Kit (Whole Metal)- Kick Bass||9.6||Check Price|
|2||Cardioid Dynamic Tom Snare Drum Microphone Mic for Drum Kit Percussion Instrument Sound Pickup with Fixed Holder Mount||9.4||Check Price|
|3||Shure PGA56-XLR Cardioid Swivel-Mount Dynamic Snare/Tom Microphone with AP56DM Drum Mount and 15' XLR-XLR Cable||9.4||Check Price|
|4||Lewitt Tailored Response Dynamic Performance Microphone for Toms and Snare Drums (DTP-340-TT)||9||Check Price|
|5||Sennheiser e904 Cardioid Dynamic Mic for Toms/Snare Drums||8.8||Check Price|
|6||PYLE-PRO Pyle 7-Piece Wired Dynamic Kit-Kick Bass||8.4||Check Price|
|7||Shure Drum Microphone Kit for Performing and Recording Drummers||8.4||Check Price|
|8||Audix D4 Dynamic Microphone||8.2||Check Price|
|9||CAD Audio Stage7 7 Piece Drum Mic Pack - Includes Kick Mic||8.2||Check Price|
|10||Sennheiser E604 Dynamic Cardioid for Snare and Toms||8.2||Check Price|
Table Of Content:
- XTUGA New MI7 7-Piece Wired Dynamic Drum Mic Kit - Kick Bass, Tom/Snare & Cymbals Microphone Set Use for...
- Cardioid Dynamic Tom Snare Drum Microphone Mic for Drum Kit Percussion Instrument Sound Pickup with Fixed...
- Shure PGA56-XLR Cardioid Swivel-Mount Dynamic Snare/Tom Microphone with AP56DM Drum Mount and 15' XLR-XLR...
- Lewitt Tailored Response Dynamic Performance Microphone for Toms and Snare Drums DTP-340-TT
- Sennheiser e904 Cardioid Dynamic Mic for Toms/Snare Drums
- PYLE-PRO Pyle 7-Piece Wired Dynamic Kit-Kick Bass, Tom/Snare & Cymbals Microphone Set-for Drums, Vocal...
- Shure Drum Microphone Kit for Performing and Recording Drummers, Conveniently Packaged Selection of Mics...
- Audix D4 Dynamic Microphone, Hyper-Cardioid
- CAD Audio Stage7 7 Piece Drum Mic Pack Includes Kick Mic, Snare Mic, 3 Tom Mics and 2 Overhead Condenser...
- Sennheiser E604 Dynamic Cardioid for Snare and Toms
1. XTUGA New MI7 7-Piece Wired Dynamic Drum Mic Kit (Whole Metal)- Kick Bass
- SUPERCARDIOID DYNAMIC INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE：The microphone is a high output dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments.
- HIGH OUTPUT DESIGN DRUM MICROPHONE:The compact microphone is a high output supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording.
- SIMPLE INSALLMENT AND CONNECTION :A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation.
- ADAPTABLE AND WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS:Typical microphone applications include close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
- PACKING INCLUSIONS: One big drum mic;4 small drum mics;2 condenser mics with the holder; 4 thread clip ; thread inserts; 4 clamps for snare/tom mics;2 wind screens for condenser mics;1 aluminum carry case.
2. Cardioid Dynamic Tom Snare Drum Microphone Mic for Drum Kit Percussion Instrument Sound Pickup with Fixed Holder Mount
- Cardiod Dynamic microphone
- Small plastic body metal mesh grill
- Good for the tom drum
- XLR male output connector
- Go with the Fixed Holder Mountasy to assemble and use
3. Shure PGA56-XLR Cardioid Swivel-Mount Dynamic Snare/Tom Microphone with AP56DM Drum Mount and 15′ XLR-XLR Cable
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims, no additional mic stand required
4. Lewitt Tailored Response Dynamic Performance Microphone for Toms and Snare Drums (DTP-340-TT)
- Tailored frequency response for powerful yet smooth and natural sound on percussion instruments
- Uniform super cardioid pickup pattern ensures high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source.
- Solid full-metal, die-cast body suited for rough daily touring routine
- Highly durable steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
5. Sennheiser e904 Cardioid Dynamic Mic for Toms/Snare Drums
- Full, impressive, lively sound for drums and percussion
- Compact body ideal for mounting on toms and snares
- Excellent sound profiling,adapts to all percussive styles
- Robust reinforced metal casing
- 10 year warranty
6. PYLE-PRO Pyle 7-Piece Wired Dynamic Kit-Kick Bass
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Each Microphone piece is tuned to capture everything from low end punch to sensitive / flat sound.
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This instrumental microphone kit by Pyle Pro is designed for just about any set of drums or other musical instruments & the Compact size of the microphones makes it ideal for close recording.
- COMPATIBILITY: Each instrument microphone is designed with the standard thread 3/8″ or 5/8″ to match all types of microphone stand.
- CONVENIENT CARRY CASE: A convenient & lightweight carry case protects your mini microphones & allow for quick setup & safe transport.
- INCLUSIONS: One big drum mic, 4 small drum mics; 2 condenser mics with the holder; 4 thread clip & thread inserts, 4 clamps for snare/tom mics, & 2 wind screens for condenser mics.
7. Shure Drum Microphone Kit for Performing and Recording Drummers
- The industry standard for snare drum, and a reliable and high-performing choice for toms, Shure’s cardioid dynamic SM57 microphone features a contoured frequency response that cuts through the mix with exceptional impact, while reproducing sound accurately.
- Perfect for the kick drum, the supercardioid Beta 52A derives its low-end punch and sonic presence from a carefully tailored frequency response.
- Shure’s A56D universal drum mounting system can be used to position microphones virtually anywhere – on drum rims, microphone stands, even cymbal stands.
- Top quality microphones and an affordable price makes the Drum Mic Kit an exceptional value for the performing drummer.
- Suggested Applications: Kick Drum, Snare Drums , Rack/Floor Toms
8. Audix D4 Dynamic Microphone
- Wide spectrum sound with extended bass response
- Ideally suited for floor toms, djembe, baritone sax, Leslie low
- Vlm (very low mass) diaphragm provides excellent transient response
- Handles extremely high spls without distortion
- Designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA
9. CAD Audio Stage7 7 Piece Drum Mic Pack – Includes Kick Mic
- 7 high quality custom drum mics
- Integrated clips save on stand expense
- Heavy-duty soft-sided zippered carry case
- In use on professional tours throughout the world
- Includes D19 Snare, (3) D29 Tom, D10 Kick and (2) C9 Overhead
10. Sennheiser E604 Dynamic Cardioid for Snare and Toms
- Low distortion mic that handles greater than 150 dB SPL
- Rugged reinforced glass-fiber body
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- 10 year warranty
Tom Mics Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Tom Mics stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Tom Mics in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Tom Mics for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Tom Mics Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Tom Mics in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Tom Mics currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Tom Mics based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Tom Mics before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Tom Mics they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Tom Mics, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Tom Mics before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Tom Mics will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Tom Mics if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Tom Mics on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.